TigerGraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first and only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category and we have been growing rapidly in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorld's software review and winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference.You can read the press release about TigerGraph Cloud here:
What You Will Be Doing
- Work with internal security / compliance team and cloud vendor's security architect to improve our SaaS product's security posture;
- Propose, design, implement and deploy security solutions, frameworks, automation and orchestration to secure our cloud infrastructure and resources
- Build modular, reusable and scalable automation solutions to improve the safety and security of changes to production infrastructure and operations on cloud resources.
- 5+ years' experience in cloud security with proficiency in at least one of the three clouds, AWS preferred
- Broad knowledge of private and public cloud attack vectors with security subject matter expertise in at least one major public cloud provider (AWS, GCP or Azure), in the area of network security, IAM, Organization management, data protection
- Understanding of cloud security maturity model frameworks and how to apply them
- Experience securing SaaS applications and cloud environments at scale
- Proficiency in one of the following languages Python / Golang,
Additional Skills / Experience That's Highly Desirable
- Seeking c andidates that show 5+ years of hands-on industry experience with solid ability to translate generic security statements into actionable cloud construct building / changing item.
Here are a few reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Innovation-we're passionate about delivering truly innovative solutions for the enterprise database and analytics market;
- Impact-every team member will be making a remarkable impact on the platform and our customers;
- Equity-we're one of the hottest pre-IPO startups in our industry and offer attractive cash and stock compensation.
Benefits & Perks
Here are some more reasons why you should consider joining us:
- Insurance - the best health, dental and vision insurance to keep you fighting fit;
- Catered lunches - catered lunches and a well-stocked kitchen;
- Balance - a recreation lounge, including ping-pong and foosball, and team outings.
Come build the future of data, analytics, and AI with us.