At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a DevOps Manager in the Atlanta swamp, to help build and shape the architecture and infrastructure that delivers the JFrog SaaS platform to thousands of organizations in all major cloud vendors (AWS, GCP & Azure) including full ownership of the Fedramp region that JFrog offers.
You will lead a team of skilled, passionate DevOps engineers that build cloud-native infrastructure to smoothly run our systems and automate all aspects of our engineering environment. You should be driven by technology and enjoy automation and problem solving, while being passionate about customer satisfaction, providing high availability and uptime of your team's work.
For this role only green card holders or US citizens should apply.
As a DevOps Manager in JFrog you will...
- Lead a DevOps engineering team who focus on all aspects of the SAAS infrastructure, GitOps full automation, and operational metrics to ensure highest productivity for our Cloud engineering infrastructure.
- Build a platform for the rollout of all JFrog services in highly-available K8S runtimes under AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Collaborate closely with the other teams such as Security, FinOps, Production support, Product, Cloud and software architects.
- Collaborate closely with product development teams to design the quality, monitoring, security and high-availability of the different applications.
- Build, configure and tune highly available , fault-tolerant and large scale Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Participate in product discussions, influence the roadmap and take ownership and responsibility for new projects to make them happen.
To be a DevOps Manager in JFrog you need...
- 5+ years of work experience as a DevOps hands-on technical leader in a large scale SaaS environment.
- 3+ years experience managing a team of DevOps engineers in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience in IaC tools such as Terraform, Pulumi, Cloudformation etc.
- Wide Knowledge in managing Kubernetes services & infrastructure.
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP and Azure, including: Managed K8S service ( AKS / GKE / EKS ), Managed databases ( RDS ), Object Storage, DNS service ( Route53 ) , security hardening.
- Excellent scripting skills in one of the following scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Go etc.
- Proficiency with troubleshooting, monitoring, and analytics.
- Ability to practice and instill responsibility to team members for deliverables and assume end-to-end support for them.
WHAT JFROG CAN OFFER…
- At JFrog, base salary is only one component of our compensation package.
- This position has a base salary range between $170,000 to $220,000. Base salary will be based on your skills, qualifications, experience and location.
- This position also includes an equity package of restricted stock units (RSU). In addition, JFrog employees are eligible to participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- JFrog provides employees comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, wellness and much more!
- Additionally, this role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.