Distributed ledger technology has the potential to radically change the infrastructure of the global economy – from banking to payments, from trading to saving and investing. These deep changes will be coming over the next decade, and Nash wants to be the company that shapes the new blockchain-based financial space.
Our technology is already leading the industry. You can help us shape our growth trajectory and achieve our goal.
This role is remote, but for this specific position we are looking for a candidate based in Asia.
How about being part of the real crypto revolution?
Nash is a regulated fintech platform where banking meets crypto. With DeFi-powered earnings and crypto trading all in one app, Nash bridges the gap between traditional and decentralized finance. Newcomers can access real crypto services in an app that feels just like the digital banking platforms they know. Experts can enjoy market-leading rates, next-gen wallet security and the convenience of one app for all their crypto needs.
Nash is an entirely remote company and our setup allows for flexible hours and time management.
We are looking for Platform engineers to assist with the deployment of our backend infrastructure.
You should be well versed in best practices for deploying, monitoring, and updating highly secure systems.
- Build infrastructure for the secure deployment and monitoring of our exchange services.
- Document your work thoroughly so that others can work with and build upon it.
- Engage in test-driven development practices.
- Work asynchronously with a fully remote team.
- 2+ years managing cloud infrastructure in a prior role.
- 2+ years in a sysadmin, backend or frontend engineering role
- Experience managing cloud provider services (e.g., AWS GCP)
- Experience deploying highly secure systems (such as financial software)
- Extensive knowledge of Kubernetes (specially deploying Baremetal servers with kubeadm)
- Microservice deployments, excellent knowledge in Docker / Crictl
- Understanding of CI/CD, how to create pipelines and jobs (specially Gitlab)
- Extense Linux experience (candidates with LPIC have a plus)
- Networking experience (IPTables, iproute2, vlans, DNS, HAProxy, Nginx)
- Very good Shell/Python Scripting knowledge
- Very good Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent skills in Automation preferably with Ansible
We prefer, but don't require
- 1+ years experience working with Elixir.
- Experience working in remote teams.
- A history of contributing to open source software.
- Blockchain basic knowledge
- ELK experience
- MacBook and more tech goodies
- Work with other smart, ambitious, curious, and dependable colleagues
- Token allocation and ESOP (employee stock options): we are all owners and shareholders of our company - Nash’s success is in our hands!
- Unlimited vacation days