Mirantis is the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale. The company uses a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere - from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer, who is willing to work on the intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and be able to design and deploy cloud infrastructure built on top of open-source components.
- At least 3 years of practical administration experience in Linux (RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu) as a server platform. Required experience with Linux OS itself as well as with production level software and hardware.
- Hands-on experience in Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack or other IT automation tools
- Practical administration experience of virtualized environments based on KVM / Docker
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot code written in Python
- English language on an intermediate level
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of OpenStack
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Application Containerization
- Experience in onboarding applications to the cloud
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience with monitoring/logging solution ie. Prometheus/Zabbix/docker/sensu/grafana/ES
- Contribute to Mirantis flagship product: Mirantis Container Cloud
- Contribute and extend Monitoring solution for Mirantis Container Cloud
- Analyze requirements from the Mirantis Container Cloud, propose and implement improvements in Monitoring toolset to address use cases and requirements
- Work with geographically distributed international teams on technical challenges and process improvements
- Contribute to Mirantis deployment knowledge base
- Continuously improve tooling and technologies set
- Work for an established leader in the Cloud Native industry with over 800 enterprise customers, HQ’d in Silicon Valley.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented, and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune and Global 2000 customers implement modern open-source cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Flexible working schedule and remote / or hybrid work environment.
- Receive a competitive compensation package.