This role arises from BigChange rapid business growth. BigChange is an award winning multi-tenanted SaaS solution and mobile application that provide 24x7 support to businesses from small start ups to multi-nationals.
BigChange focuses on customer satisfaction with continuous improvement of IT services, processes, cloud infrastructure and software.
This hands-on role will support the development and delivery of the solution as we scale up our international ambitions.
- Work on diverse projects in high-performing cross functional teams, alongside developers, testers, and product management
- Upgrade and maintain our cloud infrastructure to the highest standards
- Collaborate with AWS Architects and lead developers to implement infrastructure for new application upgrades and expansions.
- Reviewing, improving, and creating CI/CD automation centred around Azure DevOps (Git & Pipelines) and CodeDeploy
- Collaborating with Security Specialists to evolve and improve the strategies for detection, triage, and remediation of security concerns
- Collaborate with application development teams to drive the adoption of innovative technologies such as Lambda and ECS.
- Experience working in a cloud environment (AWS preferred, Azure useful)
- Experience of CI/CD automation (Azure DevOps/CodeDeploy preferred)
- Experience of working in an environment with ISO9001/ISO27001
- Excellent understanding of systems, network performance and availability monitoring.
- Strong experience of log file analysis (CloudWatch Logs, including SQL querying).
- Experience working with infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation).
- Working knowledge of application containerisation (Docker, K8s)
- Experience with configuration management (Ansible, PowerShell), version control and pipelines (git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Proficient scripting ability using bash, powershell, python or professional programming language experience
- 27 days annual leave, increasing by a day per completed years service up to a maximum of 30 days.
- An additional 4 gifted BigRecharge days, allocated once a quarter where we all take a paid day off to focus on our wellbeing.
- Gym or zwift membership contributions.
- Flexible working and remote working options.
- Income protection and death in service.
- Health care cash plan.
- Enhanced family friendly policies from day one of employment with a £200 gift from BigChange on the arrival of a new baby.
- Company events.
- Learning and development opportunities.