Assima, A ParterOne company, is a worldwide leader in user adoption SaaS solutions. Our patented technologies are trusted by 15 of the top 20 banks, major international organizations, and some of the largest hospital networks in the world.
We are in the process of building the new generation of our product suite with a much more scalable architecture and state of the art web technologies.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of a DevOps Engineer to help us build and maintain functional systems that improve customer experience. This person will have the full support of the team but will be expected to handle all required tasks for a DevOps Engineer.
Being a key member of the team, your day to day tasks are very important!
- Strengthen our application and environment security, applying standards and best practices and providing tooling to make development workflows more secure
- Create, maintain, and iterate on our CI/CD processes for new and existing services
- Increase the sophistication of our alerting and escalation mechanisms
- Keep up to date on modern technologies and trends and advocate for their inclusion within products when it makes sense
- Help increase system performance with a focus on high availability and scalability
- Propose, scope, design, and implement various infrastructure architectures
- Work collaboratively with multiple agile teams to help deliver end-to-end products and features, seeing them through from conception to delivery
- Continue to keep the lights on (day-to-day administration)
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Move quickly and intelligently - seeing technical debt as your nemesis
Not all qualifications are required! We will train the right person!
- Previous professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Previous experience working with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, IBM and/or GCP)
- Comfortable working with automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Experience with Python language and testing is an asset
- Experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes) is a huge asset
- Strong understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
- Familiar with software security best practices
- Understanding of monitoring tools
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- A fully remote environment and provided flexibility.
- The opportunity to work with a successful, dynamic and ever-growing organization.
- Work with a team that cares about your personal and professional development.
If you feel like you are the ideal candidate for this role, click apply and provide your most recently updated resume. We appreciate all candidates that are interested; however at this time, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.