Who We Are
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
What You Will Do
- Engage with product and engineering to drive and improve the whole lifecycle of our products - from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement proactively.
- Work with our clients to deploy and troubleshoot the products in their own AWS environments.
- Write IaC software layers, scripts, deployment frameworks, tracers, monitors, self-healing/auto-remediation tools and automate the processes.
- Assist our software engineering team to ensure accurate monitoring and metrics are being built into applications before going to production
- Manage the internal AWS environments and network.
- Join meetings with prospective clients, alongside solution architects and answer their questions about integrating our products into their network and AWS accounts.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation on deployments, processes, and standard operating procedures/run-books
- Bachelor's Degree or 5+ years of professional experience as a technical specialist.
- 8+ years overall AWS experience. Certification strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, preferably with CloudFormation
- Experience with automating cloud-native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Experience developing cloud-native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Github Actions, TravisCI, Code Deploy (AWS), and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, service mesh, other serverless technology.
- Good knowledge of Linux Basics and networking fundamentals, IP routing, load balancing and firewalls, VPN, DNS
- Strong presentation, verbal communication, and written communication skills.