At mimacom we like active minds. Do you like to attend events, write blogposts or be the speaker of a congress? At mimacom we love that you do it! We are hungry for technology.
From our offices in Europe and the USA we offer innovative IT Consulting solutions to local and global clients. We help them to optimize their technological solutions to give the best service to their clients. Because your success is our success. Because each person counts. Because you will contribute to our growth.
If you want to continue growing with training and certifications. If you are interested in being part of a proactive team that seeks continuous improvement. If you want to have your space to express your own ideas and opinions. If you prefer to enjoy a very flexible schedule and work remotely… At mimacom we will love to meet you and grow with you!
- Knowledge of cloud architectures and containers (Docker), including practical experience with cloud delivery platforms such as Kubernetes, Openshift, Azure Cloud, AWS, GCP, etc.
- Familiar with DevOps practices, good understanding of configuration management and infrastructure as code concepts
- Very good knowledge of one or more modern automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform etc.)
- Knowledge of the basics of Linux, networking and at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Good overview of the concepts for source code management and continuous integration / provision, knowledge of at least one CI tool (Gitlab, Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
The following requirements are advantageous:
- Experience with infrastructure monitoring and monitoring tools
- Knowledge of topics related to infrastructure / software security
- Provision, management and monitoring of internal infrastructure or customer infrastructure and services (mainly on Azure Cloud / Kubernetes)
- Maintenance and improvement of the CI / CD infrastructure and the development toolchain
- Manage cloud application environments and support developers throughout the software development lifecycle
- Planning, design, automation and further development of infrastructure projects
- Provide operational support for development teams and business owners
- Communicate processes and best practices related to corporate infrastructure issues
- Ensuring and implementing infrastructure security
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in an Open Source world, while boosting your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile and international environment and enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and choose between remote or office work.
- Participate in cool team events: recording of podcast episodes, Lunch&Learn, Coffee&Tech and many more!