At Agreena, we are harnessing the power of technology to improve the agricultural industry. We need talented technical minds to develop our digital products and services.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
- Establish monitoring and alerting
- Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
We’re a “young’ish” team with a modern working style – so although our HQ is in Nyhavn, Copenhagen, we’re digital at heart, and therefore our team is located all over Europe with 18+ nationalities.
This is a remote full-time role - and we hope you can start as soon as possible. We prefer candidates who can work in Central European Time zone ( CET).
With a mission to drive environmental and economic sustainability for agriculture, Agreena is a young, Danish founded, and well-funded company with mission-driven professionals in all seats. We are here to help farmers by providing tools, services and incentives to undergo radical transitions towards sustainable practices. Our technology platform both contains a marketplace helping farmers optimize the price of their products, and the latest AgreenaCarbon – our Carbon Payment Programme to help farmers fund their transition and optimize how cropland is managed.
Skills and Qualification
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web services
- Proficient with Kubernetes, Prometheus and Docker
- Problem-solving attitude